- This event has passed.
Bononia Hemaics 2019
2019-12-07 at 10:00 - 2019-12-08 at 18:00
The main HEMAICS event of the year is back, once again in the beautiful city that has been the cradle of fencing in the renaissance: Bologna.
Right in the city where several great masters of the past spent their lives teaching fencing and writing their manuals centuries ago, the tradition lives again in this international scale event.
At HEMAICS Bononia 2019 over 2 days you will find:
– Workshops and educational moments with world-renowned instructors and lecturers from around Europe, as well as local ones (announced shortly)
– The biggest Continuous Fencing competitive environment in the country, and one of the biggest in the world
– Various competitive formats (multiple Tournaments, Martial Challenges, HEMA Games)
– A great venue, located in a modern and easily reachable sports hall, with changing rooms, showers, toilets, dedicated parking etc, almost literally a stone’s throw from the train station and the airport shuttle stop.
– Every commodity and social activity you may need, from an always-up restoration point at the venue with food and beverages, to nearby hotels for staying, to a social dinner on Saturday evening.
Event subscriptions will open soon, right after the main instructor names and competitions are released.
Stay tuned, and save the date! See you in Bologna!
Powered by Hema Advisor – Your advisor for Hema Events