- This event has passed.
2 Days of the Blade
June 6 at 10:00 - June 7 at 18:00£125
2 Days of the Blade is a unique event with a rotating timetable, designed to give you the opportunity to work with some of the world’s finest HEMA instructors.
Attendance is capped at 66 places and students will take one workshop with each of our six event instructors, covering a broad range of different techniques and weapons. While we have minimum protective kit requirements (see FAQ), you don’t need to own every weapon to take part.
The focus of 2 Days is to let you learn from all of our instructors without being limited by timetable clashes, equipment, or oversized classes. Attendees are divided into three class groups of 22 students, and groups rotate between three instructors on each day. We have a system in place to facilitate weapon loans between attendees in different class groups so that everyone gets the most out of their weekend.
This year’s lineup will include:
- Adam Franti – The Dusack: The True Source of All Combat
- Airrion Scott – Fabris’ Single-Rapier Principles of The Resolute Fencer
- Aitor Bianco – Verdadera Destreza The Rapier and Dagger System
- David Rawlings – Sickle
- Jess Finley – Armoured Longsword
- Robert Rutherford – The 5 Rules of Meyer’s Rappier
Powered by Hema Advisor – Your advisor for Hema Events